Full Installer | Lite Installer | Lite ZipFile | View Online Help
JrDebugLogger consists of a set of Open Source (cross-platform) c++ header files that you can add to your applications in order to support advanced debug-logging, and an optional Microsoft Windows application for capturing debug messages in real time and allowing you to view/sort/search them in an efficient manner.
NEWS 2/10/05 - A major new version is almost ready for release, with the following features:
- A variety of flexible output formats including html, xml,csv, etc. (PREVIEW NOW).
- Completely redesigned system for interfacing with output formatters.
- Even smaller (totally insignificant) footprint when debug compiling is turned off.
- More Unit Testing support structures.
- Better handling of nested activities.
- More powerful commandline parsing and option setting.
- GUI Debug Viewer tool will have an alternate hierarchical display of messages more suitable for nested activities (like unit tests)
- New GUI tool for conduction unit tests in a very elegant manner.
- Download an early preview release now (doesnt include viewer and other tools).